Shan Chicken Handi Mix helps you prepare the authentic traditional stir-fried Curry for a delicious and mouthwatering experience.
- Single Cream
- Fresh Coriander
Finely chopped 2 – 3 tbsp
grind & sieve to make puree 500 g
Sliced 2 medium
½ cup / 75g
Whipped and sieved through muslin cloth ½ cup
- Mix Shan Chicken Handi Mix in yogurt and apply to chicken cubes. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Boil finely diced tomatoes in 1-2 cups of water until soft and tender. Sieve to remove skin and seeds. Keep the tomato puree aside.
- Separately boil the onions in half cup of water and grind to a paste. Sieve and keep aside.
- In hot oil add the marinated chicken and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and onion paste. Cover and cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir-in butter, chopped coriander leaves and single cream. Stir for 1 minute and remove from heat. Serve immediately with hot naans.