A curry of mixed vegetables cooked in a perfect blend of spices, tossed in butter and served with soft bun bread on the side
(peeled and cubed) 300 g
- Garlic Cloves
- Shan Pav Bhaji Mix
(chopped) 100 g
- Add Potatoes, Cauliflower, Peas, Garlic cloves in boiling water to boil until tender.
- Coarsely mash and keep aside.
- Melt button on low heat in a frying pan, add onions and fry until transparent.
- Add tomatoes, capsicum and fry until tomatoes are tender.
- Add Shan Pav Bhaji Mix, mashed vegetables and fry until the butter separates.
- Garnish it with coriander and serve hot with bread.