Your perfectly spicy Prawn Biryani with Shan Korma Masala
- Garlic Paste
- Red Chili Powder
- Prawns (tail and clean)
- Rice Basmati
- Mint Leaves
- Fresh Coriander
- Shan Qorma Mix
- Add 1 tbsp garlic paste and vinegar in prawns mix well and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Now half cup oil in pan, add prawns stir fry until prawns are tender.
- Now add remaining oil in a pot , add sliced onion, stir fry until light golden
- Now add 1 table spoon garlic paste, stir for 1 minute now add Shan qorma mix, salt, red chili powder
- Add tomatoes, add 1 cup water and cook until tomatoes are tender.
- Add cooked prawns stir fry for 5 min.
- Boiled 3 liter water in a pot add 2 to 3 table spoon salt add soaked rice in boiling water.
- Boil rice until 3/4 cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
- Pour cooked curry on half boiled rice now spread another half rice on it now add mint and coriander leaves
- Now cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes. Now mix it gently and serve hot with raita.