Are you craving that traditional ‘Dahi Bara Papri Chaat’ made with ‘Maash ki daal’?
- Shan Dahi Bara Mix
3 - 4 tbsp
Crushed 1 cup
- Cooking Oil
For deep frying
Whipped and sieved through muslin cloth ½ cup
- Garlic Paste
- Ginger Paste
- Fresh Coriander
Finely chopped 2 – 3 tbsp
- Green Chilies (Medium)
Finely chopped 2 - 3 pieces
- Baking Soda
Washed and soaked in 1 cup water for 15 minutes 3 tbps
- Dal Mash
Washed and soaked in 2 cups water for 3 hours 1 cup
- Add soaked Daal Mash White, onion paste, soaked rice, baking soda, ginger & garlic paste and salt; grind and form batter.
- Add coriander, chilies and mix it with the batter.
- Heat oil and pour spoonful of batter; fry until golden and remove.
- Allow to cool and add in luke warm water; soak for 5-10 minutes
- Squeeze gently to remove water
- Add sugar in the bowl of yoghurt and mix
- Add soaked Baray in ½ yoghurt
- Pour remaining yoghurt
- Sprinkle Shan Chaat Masala and papri.