Be it Chicken, Beef or Mutton; Tikka Seekh Kabab is a complete flavorsome solution for all your barbeque cravings.
- Green Chilies
(coarsely grounded) 1-2 tbsp
- Egg White
- Garlic Paste
- Ground Meat/Minced Meat with fats
(minced twice) 1 – 1½ kg
- Shan Tikka Seekh Kabab Mix
(melted) 4-6 tbsp
finely diced 1 small
- In half cup of water, add Shan Tikka Seekh Kabab Mix, garlic paste, yogurt and 2 tablespoons of butter. Mix and apply to meat. Set aside for 3-4 hours.
- Skewer the meat cubes and place on low heat of coal/gas fire until lightly browned.
- Brush the meat with butter and rotate skewers until the meat is tender.
- Add onion, garlic paste, green chilies, egg and Shan Tikka Seekh Kabab Mix to minced meat and set aside for 2-3 hours.
- Add butter and knead well. Make small meatballs.
- Skewer through each meatball. Flatten minced meat around the skewer with wet hands to make thin Kababs.
- Place on low heat of coal fire until light brown.
- Turn the skewers periodically. (Do not over brown the Seekh Kababs).