Indulge in an ultimate dessert experience with creamy & velvety sweet patties, soaked in milk.
- Fresh Milk
Whisked 1 - 2
- Add 2 cups of water and sugar to the milk. Boil on low heat.
- Separately: Mix together Shan Rasmali Mix, Ghee/Butter and Knead and make a soft dough. (if
- necessary add one tablespoon of water).
- Make about 20 small round, flat or oval shape balls.
- Immediately, put them in the boiling milk. Increase the heat, so that the milk remains boiling. (The balls will become hard, if they are not immediately added to boiling milk).
- Take a round sieved frying spoon and turn the balls by rotating the bottom edge of the spoon against the top of the balls.
- Keep rotating until the balls rise by about 4 times from their original size.
- For thin milk syrup remove from heat and serve cold.
- For thick milk syrup continue to boil on medium heat until the syrup thickens.
- Remove and serve cold.