Delve into rich and creamy traditional dessert made with a perfect combination of milk and Vermicelli, for a perfect celebration.
- Shan Sheer Khurma Mix
- Fresh Milk
- Boil Milk in a pan and add Shan Sheer Khurma Mix.
- Then add caramel (leave 2 tbsp. for garnishing)
- Keep boiling for about 10 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Let it cool completely.
- Serve in individual glasses, top it up with whipped cream.
- If you don't want to garnish the khurma with rose and pistachio, drizzle 1 tsp. caramel on top.