Shan Easy Cook Haleem Mix has the perfect proportion of powdered lentils, wheat and spices to help you prepare the traditional creamy and grainy Haleem Curry.
- Meat on Bones
- Heat half cup oil/ghee. Add meat, bones and Shan Special Haleem Masala. Stir-fry for few minutes. Then add 15 cups of water. Cover the pot or use a pressure cooker and cook until the meat is tender.
- Remove from heat. Separate meat and gravy. Discard the bones.
- Grind the mixture for one minute in a blender to shred the meat. In the gravy add Shan’s grains and pulses mix and meat.
- Stir and add 1-2 cups of water. Cook on medium heat for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Heat remaining oil/ghee. Fry the onions until golden. Then pour over Haleem. Cover and cook on low heat for 10 - 15 minutes.