A unique mutton biryani, covered with puff pastry dough, brushed with egg and baked to perfection. This combination is a must try!
- Chicken Boneless
- Red Chili Powder
- Shan Achar Gosht Mix
- Puff Pastry Dough
- Tomato Puree
2 – 3 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste
Whisked 1 - 2
Chopped 3 medium
- Rice, Basmati
washed & soaked 750g
- Add 1 cup oil in a pot, add sliced onions, and fry until light golden.
- Add ginger garlic paste stir fry for 2 mins, add chicken stir fry for 5 min.
- Add Shan Achar gosht mix, salt and red chili stir fry for 5 more min.
- Add yogurt and stir, cover the pot and cook until meat is tender and oil separates, add tomato puree and cook for 5 min, heat 3 liters water in pot, add 2 tbsp salt, now add soaked rice and cook until rice are 3/4 tender.
- Now stain the rice in strainer.
- Add half rice in baking dish now add chicken curry, and cover with other half rice. Cover the tray with flat puff pastry dough and brush with whipped egg, now bake for 25-30 min on 200 degree.
- Now serve.