Add a touch of creamy spices to your menu with Shan’s Malay Chicken Biryani mix and treat your loved ones with a unique flavor of Biryani.
- Curry Leaves
20 – 25
- Shan Ginger & Garlic Paste
2 – 3 tbsp
- Tamarind Pulp
- Heat oil, add onions and fry until golden
- Add chicken, garlic & ginger paste, curry leaves and stir fry for 10 minutes.
- Add Shan Malay Chicken Biryani Mix in a small bowl and mix in ½ cup of water
- Add the diluted mix in the cooking pot
- Add tomatoes, cucumbers, chilies and tamarind pulp
- Add two cups of water, bring to boil, cook on low heat
- Add 15 cups of water, 3 tbsp of salt and add soaked rice
- Boil until ¾ of the rice is cooked
- Remove & drain
- Spread ½ rice, pour curry, spread remaining rice and cook on low heat.
- Mix and serve.