The Riwaiti Zaiqa of Punjabi Yakhni Pulao will leave your taste buds asking for more. Made with herbs and spices that have been picked fresh to provide an ultimate tasteful experience.
- Ginger Paste
- Rice, Basmati
washed & soaked 750g
- In 7 cups of water add meat, garlic, ginger and Shan Punjabi Yakhni Pilau Mix. Cover and boil on low heat until the meat is completely tender and soft.
- Then remove the meat from the stock. Measure the stock and make it exactly equal to 6 full tea cups. If the stock is less add water, if it is more, then boil to evaporate it. Sieve the stock, remove and discard the whole spices.
- In hot ghee/oil fry onions until very light golden. Then add meat and stock. Bring to boil.
- Drain the soaked rice thoroughly and stir it into the boiling meat and stock.
- Cover tightly and cook undisturbed on low heat for exactly 20 minutes. Remove from heat and mix the pilau.