An appetizing treat of tangy and zesty stir-fried Chicken with a zing of Ginger, you can’t resist.
(finely chopped) 1 medium
- Green Chilies
(slit lengthwise) 3 pieces
- Shan Chicken Ginger Mix
- Fresh Ginger
(sliced into thin julienne strips) 3 pieces
(finely chopped) ½ cup
(small cubes) 1 kg
- Fresh Cilantro
2 – 3 tbsp
- Mix Shan Chicken Ginger Mix with yogurt and apply to the chicken cubes.
- Marinate for 60 minutes. Heat oil and fry onion until it starts to
- Heat oil and fry onion until it starts to change color. Add tomato. Stir fry until oil separates.
- Add marinated chicken and stir-fry for 5 minutes, then add half a cup of water.
- Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Stir-in fresh ginger julienne and butter.
- Stir fry for few minutes and remove.