Stir fry Beef marinated in Yogurt, Lemon juice and Shan Bihari Kabab Masala – Serve with steamed rice for a perfect dinner
- Boneless Beef
(julienne cut) 500g
- Cooking Oil
- Shan Bihari Kabab Mix
- Ginger Garlic Paste
Sliced 2 medium
- Green Chilies (Medium)
Finely chopped 2 - 3 pieces
- Add oil in a pot, add sliced onion, stir fry until light golden and now add ginger garlic paste.
- Now add beef, add Bihari kabab mix, add vinegar and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add whipped yogurt and mix well, now add 1 glass of water cover the pot and cook until beef is tender and dry.
- Now add sliced green chilies and put fire coal on piece of aluminum foil, pour 1 tbsp oil on fire coal and cover the pot for 30 seconds.
- Now serve with vegetable rice or your choice of serving.